- Walgreens expanding scope of retail pharmacy experience and services heading into fiscal 2014
- CVS Caremark aims to help customers as survey spotlights ACA knowledge gap
- 'Well positioned' for changes in health care, CVS Caremark delivers strong Q2
- CVS Caremark showcases outreach program to help customers understand health insurance options
- Ken Martindale appointed president, COO of Rite Aid
STERLING, Va. — Former Walmart executive David Hoodis has joined the corporate advisory board of Natural Insight, a private retail technology company engaged in workforce management.
“We feel privileged to have access to David’s respected experience in workforce innovation. His success with numerous leading retailers brings us an added perspective that enables us to stay even further ahead of market need,” stated Stefan Midford, president and CEO of Natural Insight in making the announcement.
A former Walmart and Modell’s Sporting Goods executive, Hoodis is a recognized expert in retail innovation and workforce efficiency. The addition to Natural Insight’s advisory board comes at a time of rapid company expansion in retail markets.
While at Modell’s Sporting Goods, Hoodis served as EVP. He also draws upon eight years of experience with Walmart, where as a corporate officer he spanned many roles, to include U.S. store operations, where he had responsibility for all day-to-day initiatives, strategic planning and direction, field communication and customer service.