- Walgreens expanding scope of retail pharmacy experience and services heading into fiscal 2014
- Walgreens firing on all cylinders as chain realizes a total comp sales increase of 5.4% for its first quarter
- Bloomberg: Greg Wasson joins thought leaders to discuss the state of health care in the United States
- Todd Vasos named Dollar General COO; former Duane Reade exec joins Dollar General executive team
- GSK, Walgreens launch Sponsorship to Quit, a free online quit-smoking program
PORT WASHINGTON, Wis. — Former Walgreens executive Dan Carlson has joined K2 Sourcing, a provider of software-as-a-service eProcurement and eSourcing applications.
Carlson, an experienced purchasing and eSourcing executive, will augment K2 Sourcing's ability to assist clients in the use of its eProcurement applications and professional procurement services, the company stated.
After working at IBM, in 1993 Dan became Walgreens director of corporate (indirect) purchasing. As part of his role leading the purchasing team, he instituted the use of eSourcing applications not only for indirect purchasing, but for goods and services across all company departments including merchandise items for resale.
Get connected and follow us on LinkedIn for the most in-depth coverage of drug store news. Join the conversation.