- Walgreens expanding scope of retail pharmacy experience and services heading into fiscal 2014
- On the heels of Q3, Walgreens outlines shift in front-end strategy and pharmacy tailwinds looking forward
- CNNMoney sits down with Walgreens chief to discuss future of health care and what it means for pharmacy
- Bloomberg: Greg Wasson joins thought leaders to discuss the state of health care in the United States
- Todd Vasos named Dollar General COO; former Duane Reade exec joins Dollar General executive team
SKOKIE, Ill. — Pankow Associates has hired Mark DeFilippo to serve as an account executive based in its Skokie office.
DeFilippo has had extensive experience in the industry, including 26 years with the Walgreens, where he first served as a basic department merchandiser, reorder buyer, assistant store manager and, from 1990 on, as a category manager in a variety of Walgreens purchasing departments. Over the years, his responsibilities included candy, batteries, electronics, photo finishing/photo accessories and over-the-counter products, such as cough-cold, pain and sleep remedies.
He brings to Pankow background in consumer product procurement, marketing, merchandising, inventory control, advertising, promotions, market research, pricing, product launches and strategic planning in the retail industry.