- Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome patient Ellen Smith serves as advocate for pain relief access
- Study: Higher levels of sleep aid melatonin may reduce prostate cancer risk
- Study: Cough-cold manufacturers' voluntary label change on pediatric products reduced ER admissions
- Study: 2,000 IUs of vitamin E daily effective in slowing functional decline in AD patients
- Update: P&G officially unveils smartphone-enabled toothbrush
PROVO, Utah Orabrush, the tongue cleaner that is designed to help cure bad breath, has named former Procter & Gamble executive Jeff Davis as its new CEO.
The company also announced an infusion of capital by 2x Consumer Products Growth Partners, which has invested in such companies as gDiapers eco-friendly diapers, Tasty Bite Indian foods, Eagle snacks and Wellness & Old Mother Hubbard all-natural foods for pets.
Davis joins Orabrush after retiring from P&G with 23 years of service. Most recently, he led global operations of the worldwide Wella business as VP and general manager of P&G Salon Professional. During his tenure at P&G, Davis worked in six different product sectors -- including consumer packaged goods, pharmaceutical and beauty -- in five different countries.
Robert Wagstaff created Orabrush in 2000. The patented, FDA-approved tongue cleaner is designed to help cure bad breath using a combination of soft, pointed bristles that reach deep in the tongue and a unique scraper to remove bacteria.