- Cuomo supports Binghamton University's pharmacy school
- New York's online database of drug prescriptions curtailing 'doctor shopping'
- Reports: Tops Friendly Markets management buys chain from Morgan Stanley Capital Partners
- SheaMoisture to sponsor Korto Momolu collection at NY Fashion Week
- Kodak Alaris, Bartell Drugs renew partnership
ONEIDA, N.Y. Tops Friendly Markets will reopen 20 stores in central and northern New York that it bought from the Penn Traffic Co., according to published reports.
The Oneida Daily Dispatch reported Tuesday that Tops would open the former P&C stores under the Tops brand.
Syracuse, N.Y.-based Penn Traffic sold its P&C, Quality and Bi-Lo stores to Tops earlier this year after filing for bankruptcy last November. The company had operated the stores in upstate New York, Pennsylvania, Vermont and New Hampshire.