- More than a dozen health information exchanges, service providers join Surescripts
- Reports: Tops Friendly Markets management buys chain from Morgan Stanley Capital Partners
- Reports: Amazon hopes to deliver packages by drone
- Bitcoin gains popularity among retailers
- Chobani gives a boost to Team USA on the journey to Sochi
ONEIDA, N.Y. Tops Friendly Markets will reopen 20 stores in central and northern New York that it bought from the Penn Traffic Co., according to published reports.
The Oneida Daily Dispatch reported Tuesday that Tops would open the former P&C stores under the Tops brand.
Syracuse, N.Y.-based Penn Traffic sold its P&C, Quality and Bi-Lo stores to Tops earlier this year after filing for bankruptcy last November. The company had operated the stores in upstate New York, Pennsylvania, Vermont and New Hampshire.