- Senate passes Drug Quality and Security Act
- President Obama addresses health reform during State of the Union, industry responds
- CVS Caremark appoints Helena Foulkes president of CVS/pharmacy
- CVS Caremark Q4 results rise to produce record year
- Diplomat's Jennifer Hagerman named president-elect of Michigan Pharmacists Association for 2014
CHICAGO — Mike's Hard Lemonade announced that its president, Philip O'Neil, is leaving the company.
O'Neil, who served as president for five years, will be succeeded by former Pabst president and CEO Kevin Kotecki.
"Phil has been instrumental in building the Mike's Hard Lemonade business across the United States. We are extremely grateful for his leadership and accomplishments and welcome him as a consultant on the business. He will always be part of the mike’s family,” Mike's Hard Lemonade founder and chairman Anthony von Mandl said. "Now is the time for our next phase of growth at Mike's and we are fortunate to have an industry veteran like Kevin Kotecki to lead the company into the future. I look forward to his fresh perspective on the business and have high expectations of what we can accomplish under his stewardship."