- Bud Light to launch 'Stay in the Game' campaign
- Archie Manning to keynote at 2014 AWMA Marketplace and Solutions Expo
- Gillette promotes new Clinical Clear Gel deodorant with 'Pressure Points' Web series
- Gillette celebrates Super Bowl countdown with ticket giveaway promotion
- P&G's Head & Shoulders, Veterans of Foreign Wars partner for 'Mane Event'
BRANCHBURG, N.J. — A consumer electronics cleaning products brand has tapped a former National Football League linebacker to serve as its brand ambassador.
Dust-Off said Carl Banks will use his knowledge of brands and experience as a Super Bowl champion to help Dust-Off establish new retail partnerships and grow their marketing avenues for the screen cleaning line. Dust-Off can be used on such consumer electronics as HDTVs, netbooks, navigation systems, MP3 players, digital cameras and more.
"We are thrilled to bring in Carl Banks as the new brand ambassador for the Dust-Off screen cleaners," said Phil Lapin, president and CEO for Falcon Safety Products, manufacturer of Dust-Off. "He is a positive role model and respected member in the professional sports community who can help us build our Dust-Off brand. His recent development of his own brand, G-III Sports by Carl Banks, gives him the knowledge and experience of brand loyalty and awareness that we are looking for in an ambassador."