- Jason Reiser takes on SVP/lead merchandising officer role at Family Dollar
- Senate passes Drug Quality and Security Act
- Consumables, tobacco, BPC see big sales boosts at Family Dollar in FY2013
- All-star lineup of industry leaders gather for annual Industry Issues Summit
- With consumer confidence among poor waning, Family Dollar ups assortment, enhances checkout to add trips
MATTHEWS, N.C. — Family Dollar has appointed a new VP and assistant general counsel for litigation.
Jon Broz joins the retailer from Lowe's, where he most recently served as VP and assistant general counsel for litigation. In his new role at Family Dollar, Broz will report to James Snyder Jr., SVP general counsel and secretary.
"We are excited to have someone with Jon’s breadth of retail litigation experience join our team," Snyder said. "Jon has a strong reputation for working closely with his clients and seeking creative solutions to resolve disputes quickly and cost effectively."