- Todd Vasos named Dollar General COO; former Duane Reade exec joins Dollar General executive team
- It’s time for a vision test
- Jason Reiser takes on SVP/lead merchandising officer role at Family Dollar
- Nielsen survey: Price most persuasive when incentivizing brand switch; improved features least influential
- Rite Aid launches marketing campaign for Wellness65+
WILTON, Conn. — Former L’Oréal executive Mark Anton has joined Marketing Management Analytics as SVP strategic accounts.
At MMA, Anton will be responsible for working with strategic accounts to leverage MMA’s analytic and will work with MMA’s leadership team to drive key innovation initiatives. A member of the MMA senior leadership team, Anton will report directly to MMA CEO Pat Cummings.
Anton comes to MMA from L’Oréal, where he was most recently VP consumer and market intelligence for the company’s consumer products divisions.
Anton, who also has held senior analytic and market research positions at Phillip Morris, Clairol and ADP, is noted for his ability to drive strategic efforts to integrate data and insights into the business process and budget planning of marketing operations at major brands.
In the past two months, MMA also has hired 10 new senior analysts with analytic programming skills, in order to handle the demand from major brands for its consulting and analytic services.