- Todd Vasos named Dollar General COO; former Duane Reade exec joins Dollar General executive team
- Crossmark names Janet Carter-Smith VP
- Jason Reiser takes on SVP/lead merchandising officer role at Family Dollar
- Former Sears Canada, Loblaws exec to take helm at Sephora Americas
- Revlon names new president, CEO
SEATTLE — Jones Soda has appointed one of its former executives to its board.
Jennifer Cue, who served in various roles — including CFO, COO and board member from 1995 to 2005 — has rejoined the company as a member of its board of directors.
"While Jennifer was here as interim CFO we found that she brought meaningful operational and financial context from Jones' history. Having Jennifer on the board will allow us to continue to tap into her knowledge and experience as a former senior executive at Jones during a time when much was accomplished," Jones Soda CEO William Meissner said.