- Gillette launches 'The Best a Fan Can Get Sweepstakes' for NFL fans
- Bud Light to launch 'Stay in the Game' campaign
- Archie Manning to keynote at 2014 AWMA Marketplace and Solutions Expo
- Gillette Clear Gel Deodorant celebrates NFL Season kickoff with 'Training Tracks' music video
- Gillette promotes new Clinical Clear Gel deodorant with 'Pressure Points' Web series
HAZELTON, Pa. — Troy Healthcare on Monday announced that Ron Jaworski, former Philadelphia Eagles quarterback and current “ESPN Football” analyst, has signed on to become a national spokesman for its Stopain line of topical analgesics.
“Ron is one of the most popular and respected athletes in Philadelphia sports history,” stated Thomas Cicini, president and CEO of Troy Healthcare. “His unquestioned loyalty, 10-year career with the Eagles and longstanding dedication to giving back to the community makes him the perfect fit for Stopain, and we’re thrilled that he joined the Stopain team as a [spokesman] on a national level.”
“I am very captivated by the Stopain team; their products are geared toward any age group or athlete,” Jaworski said. “I’ve tried many products to help with my arthritis pain as a result [of] years of playing football, but most only subside the pain. Stopain actually stops the pain; it’s terrific. Believe me, they are the ‘real deal.’"