- Mike Bloom resigns from CVS/pharmacy, assumes president, COO role at Family Dollar
- CVS Caremark names Helena Foulkes EVP, chief healthcare strategy and marketing officer
- CVS Caremark names new president of CVS/pharmacy
- CVS' Bloom, Baker to lead chain's retail business on interim basis
- Merlo: CVS Caremark positioned to 'effectively compete' in PBM industry
NEW YORK — Former CVS/pharmacy executive Steve Ortleb has joined Market Performance Group, a consulting and sales management services company, as a director on the MPG sales and retail services team and a retail adviser for the MPG Strategy Consulting group.
Ortleb has nearly 15 years in category management and merchandising analysis at CVS/pharmacy. This experience was garnered through various category management and merchandising analysis positions with CVS/pharmacy and AC Nielsen. During his time with CVS/pharmacy, he held roles within the healthcare and beauty merchandising divisions, as well as the merchandising analysis department. His experience includes category manager positions for a wide variety of categories, including cough-cold, allergy, skin and sun care, and first aid.
An early pioneer in category management, he developed and implemented the Category Review Process at CVS, and was project owner for SKU optimization, clustering and the world wide retail exchange.