- New alliance will crack down on adulterated products touting dietary supplement claims
- Pfizer forms licensing agreement with Seattle Genetics
- Walgreens puts its money where its mouth is with World AIDS Day campaign
- Walgreens launches high-impact push in support of World AIDS Day campaign
- Walgreens allies with HHS to launch free flu shot outreach to disadvantaged
LAS VEGAS — Forgiven Bottling Group earlier this month announced the launch of its alcohol metabolizer, Forgiven, formulated to help the body process alcohol more rapidly and thereby help alleviate ill effects associated with a hangover.
Forgiven's patented formulation includes organic acids, L-Cysteine and L-Glutamine, Rhodiola Rosea extract and vitamin B1.
Forgiven is launching the new shot format in three flavors: grape, orange and tropical punch.
Get connected and follow us on LinkedIn for the most in-depth coverage of drug store news. Join the conversation.