- ROUNDTABLE: Pharmacy’s future in sync with technology
- Study: 2,000 IUs of vitamin E daily effective in slowing functional decline in AD patients
- Report: Dietary supplements utilized as preventive health care can save health system tens of billions of dollars
- Lumene unveils product innovation, new packaging for 2014
- ROUNDTABLE: Improving patient outcomes, controlling costs with OTCs
LAS VEGAS — Forgiven Bottling Group earlier this month announced the launch of its alcohol metabolizer, Forgiven, formulated to help the body process alcohol more rapidly and thereby help alleviate ill effects associated with a hangover.
Forgiven's patented formulation includes organic acids, L-Cysteine and L-Glutamine, Rhodiola Rosea extract and vitamin B1.
Forgiven is launching the new shot format in three flavors: grape, orange and tropical punch.
Get connected and follow us on LinkedIn for the most in-depth coverage of drug store news. Join the conversation.