- Family Dollar elevates Jason Reiser to chief merchandising officer; president and COO Michael Bloom departs
- Food Lion unveils new online tool MVP Coupon Hub
- Food Lion kicks off Store Brand Super Sale
- Bi-Lo Holdings, Delhaize Group moving forward on acquisition deal
- Safeway deal is more than the sum of its parts
SALISBURY, N.C. — Customers that participate in Food Lion's loyalty program have the opportunity to win free groceries for a year.
Food Lion said that MVP customers in select markets can swipe their member cards once a day at the in-store coupon kiosks to enter for a chance to win. Customers also instantly can win 1-of-more-than-200,000 free national and private-brand items through April 19. Free items will be awarded in the form of a coupon, the retailer said.
Food Lion noted that the following locations are participating in the sweepstakes: Charlotte, Hickory, Raleigh, Greensboro and Greenville, N.C.; Richmond, Tidewater and Roanoke, Va.; Atlanta, Ga.; and Columbia and Spartanburg, S.C.
For a complete listing of participating stores, visit FoodLion.com.