- Food Lion recognizes Bloom store manager with award
- Food Lion expands reach in South Carolina with six new stores
- Shoppers Drug Mart opens second enhanced beautyBOUTIQUE
- Bottom Dollar Food announces opening dates for stores in Pittsburgh, Youngstown, Ohio, markets
- Loblaw plus Shoppers Drug Mart equals 1-in-5 pharmacies across Canada
SALISBURY, N.C. — Food Lion customers can support their favorite schools when they participate in the MVP Classroom Rewards program.
When customers shop with their MVP cards, a portion of their grocery bills spent only on qualified store-brand products is automatically credited to the shoppers' local school of choice. Donations up to $2,500 will be distributed three times per year to schools in January, May and September.
Qualified brands include my essentials, Healthy Accents, Home 360, Home 360 Baby, Home 360 Pet, Nature's Place, Taste of Inspirations and Butcher's Brand products.
"Food Lion is committed to supporting the local communities that we serve," said Maria Quant-Young, Food Lion community relations supervisor. "Last year, we donated more than $820,000 to schools through the Classroom Rewards program. We look forward to surpassing this amount during the 2012 to 2013 school year."
To enroll, customers may visit FoodLion.com to link their MVP cards to their favorite schools.