- Survey says 6-in-10 adults don’t eat enough fruits and veggies
- Mike Bloom resigns from CVS/pharmacy, assumes president, COO role at Family Dollar
- New coffee varieties available in K-Cup portions
- J.M. Smucker to boost coffee prices
- Pawlenty and ‘who’s who’ of retail pharmacy headline 13th annual Issues Summit
ORRVILLE, Ohio – Folgers Coffee has debuted bagged coffee and K-Cup packs in its new Gourmet Selections flavors.
"Inspired by an exceptional cup of coffee, Folgers is excited to share a wide variety of coffee experiences, whether you like big, bright aromas or more robust roasts," said Maribeth Badertscher, VP corporate communications for the J.M. Smucker Co.
Folgers Gourmet Selections bagged coffee is available in five roasts and six flavors, including Baked Berry Cobbler, Coconut Cream Pie, Toasted Hazelnut, Mocha Swirl and Deliciously Dark. Folgers Gourmet Selections K-Cup packs are available in five roasts and two flavor options, including Morning Cafe Light Roast and Vanilla Biscotti.