- The Little Clinic adds new insurance provider to accepted plans
- Bartell to cease filling Medicaid prescriptions at 15 locations
- A look at China's retail pharmacies
- Industry poised for ‘historic paradigm change,’ NACDS chief Anderson tells pharmacy leaders
- Health IT vital to medication therapy, NACDS tells congressional panel
COLUMBIA, Md. — FlavoRx and Rochester Drug Cooperative on Thursday announced a long-term distribution agreement designed to bring the FlavoRx brand to more than 950 independent pharmacies serviced by RDC throughout New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Ohio and Connecticut.
At the same time, RDC expects the FlavoRx product line, including the new Fillmaster Plus, to provide its customers with unique offerings that add to the value it already brings to independent pharmacies in the region.
“We are delighted to partner with RDC to better serve the needs of independent pharmacies in the region,” stated Natasha Hobson, FlavoRx director of accounts. “The team at RDC has a deep understanding of the independent pharmacy market and truly cares about the continued success of [its] customers. Adding FlavoRx and Fillmaster to [its] portfolio is a progressive step that will give [its] customers access to unique products designed to enhance workflow and customer service while improving patient outcomes.”
As part of the partnership, RDC representatives now will offer the new Fillmaster Plus, a pharmacy device that automates drug reconstitution.