- Pantene Pro-V gets spokeswoman for Nature Fusion collection
- P&G targets men shopping at CVS with new 'Guy Aisle' prototype in Charlotte, N.C.
- P&G: Pantene athletes prove 'Healthy is the New Beautiful' at 2012 Olympic Games
- P&G's fiscal year 'off to a good start' as Q1 net sales climb
- P&G teams with Communities In Schools, John Legend to launch new GIVE Education campaign
CINCINNATI — Denture adhesive Fixodent, a Procter & Gamble brand, is putting consumers to the test with the Fixodent "12-hour hold challenge," which kicked off at the end of August and runs through June 30, 2012.
Fixodent is encouraging consumers to submit written testimonials sharing their own personal denture challenges. By registering at DentureLiving.com and entering their Fixodent challenge statement, registrants are considered for free product samples and entered for a chance to win one monthly $500 giveaway or one grand prize of $5,000.
“Our primary goal, as the No. 1 dentist-recommended brand, has always been to ensure our customers can live with confidence,” P&G/Fixodent brand manger Lloyd Lorenzsonn said. “We have always prided ourselves on the Fixodent 12-hour hold money back guarantee, which gives denture wearers more confidence to go about their day with normal activities like eating and smiling.”