- Walgreens opens nation’s first net-zero energy store
- Maker of Clif energy bars expands portfolio with Zbar protein bar for kids
- Real Health Labs launches Prostate Complete Once Per Day
- Final call for entries for Retail Store of the Year
- FortiFX, celebrity chef Robert Irvine unveil new baked protein bars
MISSION VIEJO, Calif. — FITT Highway Products on Tuesday announced the initial launch of its F.I.T.T. Energy products — three 2-oz. energy shots — through convenience stores in California and Nevada.
The energy shots, which are named F.I.T.T. Energy For Life, F.I.T.T. Extreme Energy For Life and F.I.T.T. Rx Energy For Life, are formulated with L-arginine and resveratrol. According to the company, the energy shots were tested in a double-blind crossover medical study and were found to not increase diastolic or systolic blood pressure more than diluted fruit juice.