- Sneakz shake gets national launch
- Dr. Oz highlights key ingredient in weight-management aid Calorease
- Clif Bar introduces Clif Mojo Fruit & Nut and Clif Mojo Dark Chocolate
- Sixteen companies producing 36% of calories from packaged foods, beverages remove 6.4 trillion calories from marketplace
- FortiFX, celebrity chef Robert Irvine unveil new baked protein bars
MINNEAPOLIS — Fiber One is adding a breakfast choice to its lineup of products.
New Fiber One 80 Calories cereal is a honey-flavored cereal that provides 10 g of fiber per serving, in addition to calcium, iron, B vitamins, folic acid and zinc, according to the company.
“When people are trying to lose weight, they often struggle to find diet-friendly foods that still taste good and fill them up,” Fiber One marketing manager Liz Mascolo said. “The new Fiber One 80 Calories cereal delivers on those dieting necessities — so much so that we expect dieters will be excited to share it with friends.”
Fiber One 80 Calories cereal is available in grocers’ cereal aisles nationwide for a suggested retail price of $4.49.