- Cardinal Health invites independent pharmacy owners to ‘discover new horizons’ at RBC 2013
- Prestige Brands solution to pediatric overdosing — unique squeezable, single-dose APAP packet
- New Rite Aid group VP pharmacy initiatives and clinical services to oversee Wellness Ambassador program
- On the heels of Q3, Walgreens outlines shift in front-end strategy and pharmacy tailwinds looking forward
- Kathleen Sebelius cites pharmacists' importance as Rite Aid CEO introduces Obamacare resource program
MORRISTOWN, N.J. — On Tuesday, Lifetime Television’s program “The Balancing Act” will feature an appearance from Sarita Thapar, director of medical affairs for Actavis, to discuss the benefits of the company’s pediatric suppository FeverAll, Actavis announced last week.
FeverAll offers peace of mind for parents, Thapar said, because the suppository as a delivery system helps to ensure the correct dose of acetaminophen is administered. “Because it is a suppository, there are no worries about a child spitting it out, like with liquid medications,” she said. “As a mom, that’s one less thing to worry about when your little one isn’t feeling well.”