- Prasco agrees to distribute authorized generic of Pentasa
- New alliance will crack down on adulterated products touting dietary supplement claims
- Merck's hepatitis C drug granted priority review by FDA
- FDA approves Novartis drug for high blood pressure treatment
- K-V: FDA will approve Gestiva by PDUFA date
DUBLIN — The Food and Drug Administration has approved a new drug from Warner Chilcott for treating ulcerative colitis, the drug maker said.
Warner Chilcott announced the approval of mesalamine in the 400-mg strength.
The company plans to market the drug under the brand name Delzicol and launch it in March.