- Senate passes Drug Quality and Security Act
- GPhA: FDA’s proposed rule on prescription drug labeling adds $4 billion to healthcare costs
- Study from NCPA sheds new light on med synchronization programs
- NACDS, NCPA, GPhA express support for Drug Quality and Security Act
- Roxane Labs' generic prostate drug gets tentative approval from FDA
SCHAUMBURG, Ill. — The Food and Drug Administration has approved a generic skeletal muscle relaxant made by Sagent Pharmaceuticals, Sagent said.
The generic drug maker announced the approval of orphenadrine citrate injection, which it will offer in 60-mg-per-2-mL, single-dose vials.
Various versions of the drug had sales of about $4.3 million in 2011, according to IMS Health.