- Senate passes Drug Quality and Security Act
- FDA approves Plan B One-Step OTC switch
- Prestige Brands solution to pediatric overdosing — unique squeezable, single-dose APAP packet
- USPLabs agrees to recall and destroy dietary supplement following FDA actions
- Study: OTC ibuprofen as effective as Rx in treating post-operative pain after having tonsils removed
HUNTSVILLE, Ala. — The Food and Drug Administration has approved a generic drug for treating pain.
Qualitest Pharmaceuticals announced Monday the approval of acetaminophen and codeine phosphate oral solution in the 120-mg/12-mg-per-5-mL strength.
Sales for acetaminophen and codeine phosphate oral solution for $4.3 million during the 12-month period ended in September, according to IMS Health.