- Senate passes Drug Quality and Security Act
- GPhA: FDA’s proposed rule on prescription drug labeling adds $4 billion to healthcare costs
- NACDS, NCPA, GPhA express support for Drug Quality and Security Act
- 21 health industry groups address FDA on proposed changes to generic drug label rules
- Roxane Labs' generic prostate drug gets tentative approval from FDA
AMITYVILLE, N.Y. — The Food and Drug Administration has approved a generic drug for anxiety made by Hi-Tech Pharmacal, the drug maker said Tuesday.
The FDA approved Hi-Tech's lorazepam oral concentrate in the 2-mg-per-mL strength, a generic version of Roxanne Labs' Intensol.
Branded and generic versions of the drug had sales of $10 million in 2011, according to IMS Health.