- FDA advisory panel to consider OTC status of NSAIDs
- Senate passes Drug Quality and Security Act
- 21 health industry groups address FDA on proposed changes to generic drug label rules
- USPLabs agrees to recall and destroy dietary supplement following FDA actions
- Roxane Labs' generic prostate drug gets tentative approval from FDA
TARRYTOWN, N.Y. — Regulators have approved a new blood-glucose monitoring system made by Bayer HealthCare, the company said.
Bayer announced the Food and Drug Administration's approval of Contour Next EZ, which includes a meter and test strip sensors that the company said would improve accuracy.
Bayer said the system is being introduced on a market-by-market basis and will be available in the United States this summer.