- Todd Vasos named Dollar General COO; former Duane Reade exec joins Dollar General executive team
- Jason Reiser takes on SVP/lead merchandising officer role at Family Dollar
- Family Dollar names EVP of supply chain
- Cardinal Health ranks No. 1 in Gartner's fifth annual Healthcare Supply Chain Top 25
- McKesson names industry veterans Chris Dimos, Melanie Nallicheri to SVP roles
MATTHEWS, N.C. — Family Dollar Stores last week announced that Jeffrey Macak, EVP supply chain, has resigned from the company for personal reasons, effective Nov. 27.
The dollar store operator intends to conduct a search for Macak’s replacement.
Macak had been named to the post in September. He had come from Bed Bath & Beyond, where he served as VP global supply chain for 13 years.