- Family Dollar elevates Jason Reiser to chief merchandising officer; president and COO Michael Bloom departs
- Senate passes Drug Quality and Security Act
- Family Dollar Q2 sales down 6.1% to $2.7 billion
- Walgreens declares regular quarterly dividend of 31.5 cents per share, a 14.5% increase
- Family Dollar names new SVP supply chain
MATTHEWS, N.C. — Family Dollar announced that its board of directors has declared a regular quarterly cash dividend on the company’s common stock of 21 cents per share.
The dividend is payable Oct. 15 to shareholders of record at the close of business on Sept. 14.