- Jason Reiser takes on SVP/lead merchandising officer role at Family Dollar
- Mike Bloom resigns from CVS/pharmacy, assumes president, COO role at Family Dollar
- Study: National dollar store chain locations outnumber those of national retail pharmacy chains
- Walgreens posts historic increase to quarterly dividend
- Walgreens announces consecutive quarterly dividend No. 318
MATTHEWS, N.C. — Family Dollar said its board of directors declared a regular quarterly cash dividend on the company's common stock of 21 cents per share.
The dividend is made payable July 13 to shareholders of record at the close of business on June 15.