- Cuomo supports Binghamton University's pharmacy school
- SheaMoisture to sponsor Korto Momolu collection at NY Fashion Week
- New York's online database of drug prescriptions curtailing 'doctor shopping'
- Estée Lauder names Jane Lauder global brand president of Clinique
- Reports: Tops Friendly Markets management buys chain from Morgan Stanley Capital Partners
NEW YORK — Maybelline New York has introduced its new Falsies Flared by Volum' Express mascara — the latest way to get instant false lash glam in a tube.
The new Falsies Flared mimics the look of dramatic flared false lashes, lifting lashes up, out and over the top using an exclusive brush innovation. In addition, the flexible-hold formula is enriched with Kera fibers and a film former designed to help coax lashes up and out. The brush and formula work together to coat each lash with product, filling gaps from corner to corner for a dramatic false lash look.
The packaging features Falsies signature purple tube, with a unique wing detail on the cap.
Falsies Flared by Volum' Express launched in July and is available in three SKUs (two washable and one waterproof) for a suggested retail price of $7.77.