- Tesco places troubled Fresh & Easy business up for sale
- Despite store openings, Fresh & Easy reports $300 million loss
- Pharmacy crime: Pushing back against rising wave
- Walgreens allies with HHS to launch free flu shot outreach to disadvantaged
- LA Times estimates Tesco lost upward of $2 billion in Fresh & Easy venture
EL SEGUNDO, Calif. — Fresh & Easy is expanding its exclusive wine game.
The retailer, which already offers a robust wine selection at each of its stores, said it is offering seven new, exclusive wine lines: I Heart CA, Wink, PCH, Cloud Valley, WineWrights, Barrel Ranch and Open Field. What's more, Fresh & Easy partnered with Terravant Wine Co. in the Santa Ynez Valley to create three of the new lines of wine: Cloud Valley, Barrel Ranch and Open Field.
About 80-of-the-170-plus wines offered at the chain are exclusive, with most of the wines retailing for less than $10, the chain noted. For the seven new lines, each wine retails from $3.99 to $19.99.