- Axe aims for world peace with Axe Peace, campaign
- NACDS RxImpact shines spotlight on pharmacists' increasing role in delivery of healthcare services
- Dr Pepper continues celebration of individuality
- Dove marks 10th year of 'Campaign for Real Beauty' with short film
- Intel survey: Patients ready to embrace personalized medicine
WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. — Evian has brought back its Live Young campaign with a new commercial and an interactive user experience.
The water brand said that its Baby Inside commercial will feature portraits of people wearing Evian's Baby Inside T-shirts, which are edited together in a flipbook-style commercial. Additionally, an interactive, user-generated version of the commercial will be released online at LetsBabyDance.evian.com and via an iPhone application, where users can become actors in the video.
"Evian is releasing more than just an advertising campaign," said Jerome Goure, VP marketing for Danone Waters of America, the exclusive importer and marketer of Evian in North America. "This time, we are promoting the Live Young spirit with an immersive brand experience that allows consumers to become a part of the new campaign and show that youth is not just a question of age but [also and] more importantly, a state of mind."