- ROUNDTABLE: Improving patient outcomes, controlling costs with OTCs
- Report: Dietary supplements utilized as preventive health care can save health system tens of billions of dollars
- Study: Increasing dietary fiber could save healthcare $12.7 billion
- IRI releases first NutriLink segmentation study
- Maker of Clif energy bars expands portfolio with Zbar protein bar for kids
NEW YORK Everlast Sports Nutrition on Thursday announced the launch of its ProLine collection, a sports nutrition line of products for pre- and post-workout.
Developed by a team of industry professionals to include nutritionists, athletes and fitness-enthusiasts, ProLine was created to deliver scientifically validated ingredients in proven cutting-edge sports nutrition products for optimum athletic performance, the company stated.
“We’re proud to offer the first comprehensive line of nutritional supplements worthy of the Everlast name,” stated Everlast Sports Nutrition CEO Peter Brechter. “The ProLine rounds out our portfolio, and now we truly have something for everyone.”
The ProLine assortment includes:
- N.O. Nitro-Plex — formulated to support and enhance maximum vascularity, strength, power and endurance. Suggested retail price is $64.99;
- NitroPlex-6 — Designed to effectively increase blood flow, oxygen support and the delivery of nutrients to skeletal muscle. SRP $59.99;
- HyperPlex protein bars — A triple-layered bar with 30 g of protein, designed to support healthy muscle recovery and energy. Available in three flavors: butternut crunch, chocolate caramel nougat and fudge cookie crunch. SRP $2.99;
- HyperPlex protein powder — A protein powder with a multiblend of 25 g of high protein for improved muscle definition. The poweder contains Plyosyl for enhanced muscle and joint health, and improved elasticity and firmness. SRP $44.99;
- HyperPlex ready to drink shake — A protein drink with 40 g of both slow- and fast-acting proteins for muscle recovery and growth. SRP $3.99; and
- Thermo Triplex — A weight-loss supplement combining an appetite suppressant with thermogenic compounds. SRP $64.99.