- Allure, Good Housekeeping magazines recognize Vichy LiftActiv Serum 10
- Walgreens setting the stage to be an entirely different retailer; new magazine just a first step in that direction
- Polyglot Systems, CarePoint partner to help healthcare providers communicate medication instructions
- Diplomat makes Inc. magazine's top 5,000 list
- Boots No7 products earn Good Housekeeping Seal
NEW YORK — Eucerin announced one of the products in its Repair line has earned the Good Housekeeping Seal.
The brand said its Professional Repair lotion, which features an advanced formula enhanced with gluco-glycerol that moisturizes for more than 24 hours and alleviates extremely dry skin, has earned the seal, a promise to consumers that a product performs as claimed and represents a two-year, limited warranty from Good Housekeeping, which will replace or refund a product that proves to be defective within two years of purchase.
"Earning the Good Housekeeping Seal is a true accomplishment," Eucerin VP marketing Magnus Jonsson said. "We are proud to be associated with an institution that is dedicated to highlighting products and companies that consumers can trust. In a world where shopping the beauty aisle can be a challenging and confusing task, we are pleased to have a seal that helps set Eucerin apart."