NEW YORK — Ethnic beauty industry veteran Brian K. Marks and his wife, former model Nene Marks, have introduced the new Nene's Secret hair care collection.
Having created five brands — All Ways Natural, African Pride, Ginseng Miracle, 911 and Dr. Miracle's — Marks continues a 32-year career as an innovator in the ethnic hair care business. The new seven-SKU maintenance line features a signature fragrance as well as the exclusive My Secret Recipe formula, a blend of natural ingredients from Africa.
The collection includes:
- L.I.C. (leave-in conditioner): A leave-in crème that works as a detangler, heat protectant and moisturizer for natural, relaxed, transitioning or colored-treated locks ($8.99);
- G.G. (gorgeous gro): A hair and scalp treatment that is designed to soften, shine and conditions, while ending breakage and split ends ($8.99);
- C.C. (curl creme): A lightweight, curl-enhancing creme that is designed to hydrate strands and revitalize coils ($8.99);
- P.P.P. (perfect pretty pudding): A styling pudding provides for ultimate curl control and moisturization without curl shrinkage or dullness ($8.99);
- S.S.T. (strengthening serum treatment): A fast-absorbing, residue-free serum features extras like argan oil, annatto seed and sunflower seed to nourish the scalp while ending frizz and breakage ($9.99);
- M.M. (my mom 's masque): Restore damaged hair with this masque that features nutrients and herbs ($9.99); and
- B.B.B. (best beauty butter): An all-natural butter that is designed to repair, soothe and nourish the hair, scalp and skin ($12.99).