- Estée Lauder names Jane Lauder global brand president of Clinique
- Estée Lauder announces executive promotions
- Estée Lauder names Guillaume Jesel SVP/general manager, Global Corporate Innovation
- Target unveils new Sonia Kashuk beauty for spring 2014
- The Fergie CenterStage Collection by Wet n Wild expands
NEW YORK Estee Lauder has announced the planned leadership team for Smashbox Beauty Cosmetics.
Upon the closing of its acquisition of Smashbox Beauty Cosmetics, Beth DiNardo will become global general manager of the brand. DiNardo will work closely with Budd Taylor, current president of Smashbox, and Dean Factor, co-founder and CEO. Taylor will partner with DiNardo to lead the day-to-day business of Smashbox, and will play a key role in the integration of the brand into Estee Lauder.
DiNardo, who has been an executive at Estee Lauder for the past 13 years and most recently served as SVP and GM of Darphin North America, will report to Caroline Geerlings, who will be taking on responsibilities for new businesses. Geerlings most recently served as SVP and GM of Prescriptives Worldwide. As part of her new responsibilities, she will oversee the strategic integration of Smashbox, including extending the presence and visibility of the brand internationally and accelerating development of new products. She will report to group president John Demsey.