- Estée Lauder names Jane Lauder global brand president of Clinique
- Estée Lauder announces executive promotions
- Estée Lauder names Guillaume Jesel SVP/general manager, Global Corporate Innovation
- Q&A: Genetic profiling with Dr. Anita Goel of Nanobiosym
- Ethisphere Institute recognizes L'Oréal as one of 'World's Most Ethical Companies'
NEW YORK — The Estée Lauder Cos. has appointed former L’Oréal USA executive Pamela Gill Alabaster to lead the its global corporate responsibility function.
Alabaster will report to Gregory Polcer, EVP global supply chain and Peter Jueptner, SVP strategy and new business development, co-chairs of the company’s corporate responsibility efforts, under the leadership of executive chairman, William P. Lauder.
Alabaster joins The Estée Lauder Cos. from L’Oréal USA, where she held various senior leadership marketing and management roles, most recently serving as SVP corporate communications, sustainable development and public affairs. In her tenure at L’Oréal USA, Alabaster developed several key corporate functions, including corporate media, public affairs and sustainable development, and led the strategic brand marketing of the L’Oréal Paris and Lancôme brands in the United States.