- Cuomo supports Binghamton University's pharmacy school
- New York's online database of drug prescriptions curtailing 'doctor shopping'
- Reports: Tops Friendly Markets management buys chain from Morgan Stanley Capital Partners
- SheaMoisture to sponsor Korto Momolu collection at NY Fashion Week
- Chobani gives a boost to Team USA on the journey to Sochi
NEW YORK — Remington has received recognition from Essence magazine for one of its products.
Remington T-Studio pearl ceramic heated clip setters were awarded in the "Best Hot Rollers" category and called a "great investment." The T-Studio pearl ceramic heated clip setters feature exclusive pearl ceramic technology and include 20 rollers in two different sizes, eight 1-in. medium rollers and 12 1.25-in. large rollers.
Remington T-Studio pearl ceramic heated clip setters are available at Target and Ulta stores.