- Hy-Vee to offer flu, strep tests as part of study
- Hy-Vee, MU Health Care to open Mizzou Quick Care Clinics
- Report: Hy-Vee opens smaller-format store in Sioux City
- New e-commerce site caters to U.S. Hispanic women, helps orphans in Latin America
- Remodeled Hy-Vee store to feature drive-through pharmacy
REDLANDS, Calif. — Midwestern supermarket chain Hy-Vee is expanding its use of a mapping platform made by geographic information systems firm Esri to aid its real estate decision-making, Esri said Wednesday.
Esri said this would allow Hy-Vee to enhance its site selection, using location analytics that combine demographic and psychographic data.
"We are able to combine data and improve analysis to get a much clearer understanding of new and existing markets," Hy-Vee SVP store development Andy McCann said. "We know how geography plans a significant role in consumers' choices and behaviors. Using location analytics, we can maximize the way we respond to and understand our customers, stores and market presence."