- ROUNDTABLE: Pharmacy’s future in sync with technology
- EXPERT BLOG: Provider status for pharmacists — one way or another
- Senate passes Drug Quality and Security Act
- Study from NCPA sheds new light on med synchronization programs
- Report: Specialty pharmacy to account for half of all prescription revenue by 2018
ST. LOUIS — Pharmacy benefit manager Express Scripts has launched a suite of services for drug makers through HealthBridge Pharma & Biotech to provide a single-solution approach to patient care.
ESI said HealthBridge offered a full range of services to assist pharmaceutical and biotech companies in providing prescription products and services to patients, doctors and pharmacists. These include CuraScript Specialty Pharmacy, CuraScript Specialty Distribution, Freedom Fertility Pharmacy, risk evaluation and mitigation strategies, reimbursement, patient assistance programs, data and sales reporting, enhanced account services and customized adherence programs.
"Through our HealthBridge Pharma & Biotech suite of services, Express Scripts is a taking bold, unified approach to helping pharmaceutical and biotech companies get their therapies and products to patients and healthcare providers," Express Scripts VP and chief trade relations officer Everett Neville said. "We are committed to providing the highest level of end-to-end services that will facilitate the safe, timely delivery of specialty prescriptions and programs to patients being treated for diseases, such as cancer, rheumatoid arthritis, hemophilia, HIV and multiple sclerosis."