- Sears Holdings takes steps to improve Q3 performance
- Share of sales from Shop Your Way members grows as Q4 2013 comps have fallen, Kmart parent company says
- Kmart, Sears offer free 90-day memberships in Shop Your Way Max
- Kmart, Sears offer early online holiday shopping for Shop Your Way members
- Sears Holdings posts Q4 results, sees drop in comp sales at Kmart
HOFFMAN ESTATES, Ill. — The Environmental Protection Agency has given Sears Holdings a 2013 Energy Star Partner of the Year - Sustained Excellence Award, the company said Monday.
Sears Holdings, which operates Kmart, said its efforts to promote sustainability and energy efficiency would be recognized at a ceremony in Washington on March 26.
The company has been an Energy Star partner since 1998.
"EPA is recognizing Sears Holdings for earning EPA's highest Energy Star award, the 2013 Partner of the Year - Sustained Excellence Award," EPA acting administrator Bob Perciasepe said. "Sears Holdings leads the field with its commitment to energy efficiency and demonstrates how all Americans can save energy, save money and create a healthier environment."