- OCuSOFT relaunches Tears Again advanced Liposome Spray
- Pfizer forms licensing agreement with Seattle Genetics
- New cardiovascular risk calculator now available online
- Walgreens puts its money where its mouth is with World AIDS Day campaign
- Walgreens launches high-impact push in support of World AIDS Day campaign
NEW YORK — Personal care brand Eos has announced the launch of its new tangerine medicated anti-bacterial Lip Balm Smooth Sphere.
The medicated lip balm is 95% natural and provides antibacterial protection through the natural active ingredient phenol, the company stated. The lip balm promises to not only help soothe dry lips and prevent the spread of germs, but also alleviate the symptoms of cold sores.
Infused with antioxidants, zinc, vitamins C and E, and moisturizing ingredients shea butter and jojoba oil, the lip balm promises to soften lips while also protecting them.
It is free of petrolatum, parabens and gluten, and is not tested on animals. The smooth sphere packaging is recyclable.
Eos Lip Balm Smooth Spheres, priced at $3.29 each, are available at such retailers as Walmart, Target, Walgreens, CVS and Rite Aid.