- Rite Aid finishes tough fiscal year, but Q4 shows improvements
- CVS Caremark names Helena Foulkes EVP, chief healthcare strategy and marketing officer
- NACDS RxImpact Day 2011 takes aim at new lawmakers
- Walgreens puts its money where its mouth is with World AIDS Day campaign
- CVS' Bloom, Baker to lead chain's retail business on interim basis
LONG ISLAND CITY, N.Y. — Entenmann's Bakery and White Coffee have teamed up to bring a new signature collection of flavored coffees and cocoa to retail.
The new line of Entenmann's coffee include such flavors as chocolate donut, cinnamon crumb cake, hazelnut and vanilla, which will be offered in 10-oz. bags and in gift packs. Meanwhile, Entenmann's cocoa will be available in original and mint varieties.
Entenmann's coffee currently is sold at Burlington Coat Factory, Dollar Tree and Entenmann's outlets, with expected 2012 sales in mass market, supermarkets, club stores, drug stores and food service nationwide.