- At least 23,000 die from antibiotic-resistant infections each year, CDC finds
- Study finds probiotic strain Cardioviva helps reduce cholesterol
- Study: Probiotic in first three months of life reduces incidence of gastrointestinal disorders
- Survey: About half of Americans with GI issues concerned about side effects
- Chickenpox vaccine does not appear to increase incidence of shingles, study finds
CLEVELAND — A distributor of over-the-counter probiotic products has developed and launched a new yogurt line exclusively at Walmart stores.
Ganeden's enLiven yogurt is available in four flavors, including vanilla, blueberry, strawberry and peach, and features GanedenBC30 probiotics, the company said.
"Yogurt has long been touted as a healthy breakfast and snack food," said Carl Freund, VP consumer products at Ganeden. "We believe Walmart shoppers will enjoy our tasty new enLiven yogurt with beneficial probiotics, as it is not only good for you and your whole family, but it is affordably priced to help save you money."