- ROUNDTABLE: Improving patient outcomes, controlling costs with OTCs
- ROUNDTABLE: Pharmacy’s future in sync with technology
- Bi-Lo introduces Community Donation Program benefitting Susan G. Komen
- AbbVie starts phase-3 trial of drug for aggressive form of breast cancer
- CVS Caremark to stop selling tobacco in all store locations
ST. LOUIS In an effort to help support the fight against breast cancer, Energizer has joined the roster of Susan G. Komen Race for the Cure National Sponsors and is pampering cancer survivors with its traveling mini spa.
Energizer, which began working with Komen three years ago, is taking that support to a new level as a National Series Sponsor of the Komen Race for the Cure. This year, the company is sending its mobile mini spa, dubbed the Energizer ReTreat, to 17 communities. It is stopping at local cancer treatment centers and Komen Race for the Cure events. Guests will be treated to free manicures and massages at the Energizer ReTreat.
The Energizer ReTreat staff will distribute information about breast cancer and the importance of early detection, and visitors will receive Energizer Bunny pink nail polish and Keep Going pink nail files.