- Energizer Holdings to acquire feminine hygiene business from J&J Family of Consumer Cos.
- Cardinal Health invites independent pharmacy owners to ‘discover new horizons’ at RBC 2013
- Bi-Lo introduces Community Donation Program benefitting Susan G. Komen
- On the heels of Q3, Walgreens outlines shift in front-end strategy and pharmacy tailwinds looking forward
- New Rite Aid group VP pharmacy initiatives and clinical services to oversee Wellness Ambassador program
ST. LOUIS In an effort to help support the fight against breast cancer, Energizer has joined the roster of Susan G. Komen Race for the Cure National Sponsors and is pampering cancer survivors with its traveling mini spa.
Energizer, which began working with Komen three years ago, is taking that support to a new level as a National Series Sponsor of the Komen Race for the Cure. This year, the company is sending its mobile mini spa, dubbed the Energizer ReTreat, to 17 communities. It is stopping at local cancer treatment centers and Komen Race for the Cure events. Guests will be treated to free manicures and massages at the Energizer ReTreat.
The Energizer ReTreat staff will distribute information about breast cancer and the importance of early detection, and visitors will receive Energizer Bunny pink nail polish and Keep Going pink nail files.