- Cardinal Health invites independent pharmacy owners to ‘discover new horizons’ at RBC 2013
- BD launches needle aimed at diabetics
- Eat Well, Test Well: Bayer HealthCare and dLife Healthcare Solutions launch diabetes resource
- New Rite Aid group VP pharmacy initiatives and clinical services to oversee Wellness Ambassador program
- Kathleen Sebelius cites pharmacists' importance as Rite Aid CEO introduces Obamacare resource program
CHADDS FORD, Pa. — Endo Pharmaceuticals has launched a recently approved testosterone gel for men.
Endo announced Thursday the launch of Fortesta, approved by the Food and Drug Administration for treating low testosterone — or low T — in men, which affects about 14 million men in the United States; around 1.3 million of those men currently are receiving treatment, according to Endo.
“We are excited to bring Fortesta gel to market in the United States and are confident that once men try it, Fortesta gel will quickly become a significant treatment option for many men with low T,” Endo COO Julie McHugh said.