- Rite Aid finishes tough fiscal year, but Q4 shows improvements
- CVS Caremark names Helena Foulkes EVP, chief healthcare strategy and marketing officer
- At CES, Walgreens’ medical chief cites advances in multichannel technology to boost access to care
- Pawlenty and ‘who’s who’ of retail pharmacy headline 13th annual Issues Summit
- MinuteClinic forms clinical collaboration with St. Rose Dominican Hospitals
LAS VEGAS — Empowered Products on Friday reported that its Pink Elevate for Women product launch has been well received by retail and wholesale customers throughout the company's global sales reach of more than 30 countries.
According to Empowered Products, the global market for sexual wellness products is growing exponentially as consumer trends continue to drive demand for new and unique formulas that foster self-directed sensual well-being.
Pink Elevate for Women is comprised of two proprietary herbal formulas — Pink Elevate Libido and Pink Elevate Performance — that when taken together result in enhanced intimacy, the company stated.