- CVS Caremark to stop selling tobacco in all store locations
- Coalition of healthcare industry stakeholders address best practices regarding controlled substances
- CVS Caremark showcases outreach program to help customers understand health insurance options
- CVS/pharmacy officially unveils new myWeekly Ad digital circular
- Senate passes Drug Quality and Security Act
WAYNE, Pa. — Former CVS/pharmacy product development manager Elizabeth Karvonen has joined the Emerson Group, where she will work on the beauty and personal care businesses at CVS/pharmacy.
Prior to joining the Emerson Group, Karvonen was a product development manager at CVS/pharmacy, where she developed private-label beauty and personal care products. In her first year, she developed more than 160 private-label products and was responsible for supply chain and logistics for the private-label beauty and personal care categories.