- CVS/pharmacy officially unveils new myWeekly Ad digital circular
- CVS Caremark showcases outreach program to help customers understand health insurance options
- Senate passes Drug Quality and Security Act
- CVS Caremark's Merlo attends reception to accept March of Dimes Citizen of the Year award
- CVS/pharmacy unveils Nuance Salma Hayek spring 2014 collection
WAYNE, Pa. — Former CVS/pharmacy product development manager Elizabeth Karvonen has joined the Emerson Group, where she will work on the beauty and personal care businesses at CVS/pharmacy.
Prior to joining the Emerson Group, Karvonen was a product development manager at CVS/pharmacy, where she developed private-label beauty and personal care products. In her first year, she developed more than 160 private-label products and was responsible for supply chain and logistics for the private-label beauty and personal care categories.