- ROUNDTABLE: Improving patient outcomes, controlling costs with OTCs
- Report: Dietary supplements utilized as preventive health care can save health system tens of billions of dollars
- Congressional Dietary Supplement Caucus hosts educational nutrient briefing on Capitol Hill
- Q&A: Genetic profiling with Dr. Anita Goel of Nanobiosym
- Pure Encapsulations launches new probiotic product
MANCHESTER, N.H. — Emerson Ecologics, a provider of professional-grade nutritional supplements to practitioners, on Thursday announced its partnership with Douglas Laboratories as its exclusive external distributor for the Klean Athlete line to healthcare practitioners.
Klean Athlete is a new line of nutritional supplements formulated specifically for athletes to help them achieve optimum health; the complete line is NSF-certified for sport, ensuring that each product has undergone testing and certification to be free of banned substances.
"It was our goal to develop a group of products that support — rather than enhance — the peak health and performance of athletes," stated Timothy Monk, SVP sales and marketing for Douglas Laboratories. "We're excited that Emerson Ecologics appreciates the importance of this, and we are thrilled to have them as our exclusive distributor partner servicing the healthcare practitioner market."