- ROUNDTABLE: Pharmacy’s future in sync with technology
- Coalition of healthcare industry stakeholders address best practices regarding controlled substances
- Senate passes Drug Quality and Security Act
- Study from NCPA sheds new light on med synchronization programs
- Brand medicines at retail pharmacy to no longer be covered by Tricare for Life
NASHVILLE, Tenn. — Emdeon has bought a company that provides pharmacy benefit and related services to state Medicaid agencies, Emdeon said.
Emdeon announced the acquisition of Goold Health Systems. Financial terms of the deal were not disclosed.
"The acquisition expands Emdeon's position in the government pharmacy benefit administration market while enhancing our existing pharmacy benefit operations," Emdeon EVP pharmacy services Kevin Mahoney said.